Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Oscar and his prints

It's no secret that Oscar de la Renta is amazing with prints.  But what I love love love is how he incorporated his prints with a 50's, modern-esque look on the runway this season, it's like he was calling to me!


 These last two outfits look very Chanel-inspired, but I am LOVING the black shorts.  What an amazing way to dress up shorts for a Summer night on the town!
And speaking of Chanel, I love these pants that were seen on the most recent Chanel runway.  They bring femininity to the "boyfriend" look.  Also, I have been seeing pumps like these lately in pictures but cannot find them anywhere in stores!  I love the look of just the toe being covered with a straight horizontal line.  Any idea where I can find a pair??
All photos: style.com


No comments:

Post a Comment