Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to my new FASHION blog! I am so excited to get this started and to share all the fun I have been having with everyone.

I just want to say thank you to every garage sale, thrift shop, and old woman who has inspired me to create art at a low cost.

I have always designed clothes, since I was a little girl. But it is not something I told many people about. I had always had very stylish girlfriends and known many people who wanted to be fashion designers, and although I can be artist, I did not feel up to par. Well, I have decided to let go of my pride and just do what I love. If spending 6 hours in front of a sewing machine is fun for me, then who cares if someone can produce something better than me. This is what I love and I want to show the world!

I will be taking pictures tomorrow on my new mannequin *eeek*! All I have right now are rough sketches and I do not want to scare anyone off without showing the real thing.

So I guess what I am trying to say is...stay tuned ♥

Love always,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment